Everyone knows I love to write, and from time to time I like to vocalise my thoughts in other places too. From expert comments to guest articles, here’s a list of all the places I’ve appeared recently.
- PR Moment – Happiness At Work: What Are The Perks That Make You Smile?
- Wadds – Print News Media Is Dying
- PR Week – The School Curriculum Is Failing PR
- Prowly – Why You Need PR To Be A Good Link Builder
- PR Moment – Some PR Misconceptions
- MK – How I Found My Way Into Digital PR
- Vuelio – PRETTY DANGEROUS: How Can You Ensure The Influencers You Work With Stay Safe?
- Cision – Don’t Underestimate The Power Of PR In SEO
- VICE – The Issue With The Wet Wipe Reef In The River Thames
- PR Moment – Which Degree Courses Make You ‘Good’ At PR?
- PR Moment – Does PR Have A Drink Problem?
- Bulldog Media – 34 Link Builders Talk About The Best Tactic For 2019
- PR Place – Research: Proving The Value Of PR
- Branswer – They Do Comms – Jessica Pardoe
- The Independent – “I’m 21 And Don’t Drink – I’m Glad To Hear My Generation Is Making This The Norm”
- iNews – The Generation Turning Their Backs On Alcohol
- The Independent – Are Females Who Wear ‘Sexy’ Outfits To Graduation Less Capable?
(So that’s where you know me from!)