My name is Jessica Pardoe and I’m a PR & Digital Media Executive at The Source, a PR and Marketing agency with a specialist Rural Division in Chester, UK. Originally from the Black Country, I’m now living and working in the North West where I’ve been for a few years since studying (and then graduating) at Liverpool John Moores University with a first-class degree in Business and Public Relations.
This is my blog that started as a class project and got a little out of hand. I write about all things PR and marketing here, from campaigns I love to thoughts I have on the industry. Often candid, I write what I feel here and I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts as much as I enjoy writing them down.
Guest Posts & Media Comments
- Work in PRogress – Issue #4 – Jess Pardoe
- PR Moment – PR Makes The Most Of Home Working
- Grazia – The Impact Of Quarentine-Shaming People Online
- Vuelio – Women In PR 2020
- Alive With Ideas – 2020’s Campaigns So Far – Hits & Misses
- Content Curated – Must Follow Marketeer: Jessica Pardoe
- PR Moment – How Brands Can Use WhatsApp As A Marketing Tool
- Vuelio – PR Blogger Spotlight: Jessica Pardoe
- PR Moment– Learning From The Christmas Ads: How To Engage Audiences
- Bulldog Media – 25 SEO Experts Talk About How SEO Will Change In 2020
- PR Moment – Does PR Have An Age Problem?
- PR Moment – Happiness At Work: What Are The Perks That Make You Smile?
- Wadds – Print News Media Is Dying
- PR Week – The School Curriculum Is Failing PR
- Prowly – Why You Need PR To Be A Good Link Builder
- PR Moment – Some PR Misconceptions
- MK – How I Found My Way Into Digital PR
- Vuelio – How Can You Ensure The Influencers You Work With Stay Safe?
- Cision – Don’t Underestimate The Power Of PR In SEO
- VICE – The Issue With The Wet Wipe Reef In The River Thames
- PR Moment – Which Degree Courses Make You ‘Good’ At PR?
- PR Moment – Does PR Have A Drink Problem?
- Bulldog Media – 34 Link Builders Talk About The Best Tactic For 2019
- PR Place – Research: Proving The Value Of PR
- Branswer – They Do Comms – Jessica Pardoe
- The Independent – “I’m 21 And Don’t Drink – I’m Glad To Hear My Generation Is Making This The Norm”
- iNews – The Generation Turning Their Backs On Alcohol
- The Independent – Are Females Who Wear ‘Sexy’ Outfits To Graduation Less Capable?
You can read more about me and my life here.